Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NightSide Glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

I found a weird glitch on a quest of a nightside quest. I am a level 12 subscribed Death Wizard, and I had to do a quest where I had to search near mortis in the nightside, but I can't even get in the NightSide. I want to know, how do I get in the nightside in the first place, and why do they give me this quest, when I have no way of doing it. Please help me! Thank You!

-Justin3620 (Mason DragonBlood) Level 12 Death

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

I found a weird glitch on a quest of a nightside quest. I am a level 12 subscribed Death Wizard, and I had to do a quest where I had to search near mortis in the nightside, but I can't even get in the NightSide. I want to know, how do I get in the nightside in the first place, and why do they give me this quest, when I have no way of doing it. Please help me! Thank You!

-Justin3620 (Mason DragonBlood) Level 12 Death

This isn't a glitch.

You will find that this happens a lot in the game. You will get a quest to go to an area where you don't have access yet.

Continue to follow the main storyline, and you eventually be given a quest to explore that area (Nightside), and then you can do both quests at the same time. :-D

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
In order to get to Nightside, you must:
1) Complete Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, and Triton Avenue in ANY order and report to Merle Ambrose.
2) Defeat Foulgaze in Sypphyra's Tower in Olde Town (outside Firecat Alley entrance) and report to Merle Ambrose.
3) Defeat Lord Nightshade in Stormwind Tower (located at the end of The Haunted Cave, Triton Avenue) followed by reporting to Merle Ambrose.
4) Now Nightside is open for you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
When you've finished all three streets on Wizard City (Triton, Firecat, Cyclops), Professor Ambrose will want you to take a look at Nightside. At that point, you'll have access to the area.

Defender
Jan 09, 2011

Ah yes hello fellow death student i once was puzzled about that quest when i was a low level you complete the streets on olde town,report to ambrose defeat fouzglaze in olde town ( after reporting ) fight lord nightshade in stormdrain tower then report to ambrose you can go there and now have a quest for krokotopia

OR

NOTE: for this you must have a high level friend with access to nightside OR text chat to ask someone in the commons i vaugely recall the quest being a spell that doesnt help much ( but i'm not sure )
Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer skull king
And many more wizards :)