Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Worlds....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Hello Professors,
I have to admit that the Test Realms are wonderful. I love being able to test out new worlds and equipment before actually using them in my own real game. I have a question though.

If the point of this game is to beat Malistaire in the long run, then does that mean once you do the world of Wizard 101 is over? Or are we looking at possibly having new worlds arise that to come with new threats?

Just curious,
Hunter SilverHeart

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i like that idea it sounds good if they add some new threat i hope they make that addition to the game

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I wish they would come on out with a new world. I am a fully paid member for a year, and am getting tired of playing over and over.

I've already beaten Malistaire. and now been patiently waiting.

Hurry with that new world!!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
-Spoiler Alert-
Well when Malistaire is defeated he rejoins his wife and his soul is at rest once more. If someone resurrected Malistaire he wouldn't be have cruel and evil as he was because he knows his wife is happy and one day he will join her. We might however find that Malistaire's death awoke an ancient evil. There are millions of new reasons that Celestia might be in trouble.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
yes what about a ice wold or a candy land were prof. greyrose is from!!!!!! :) :)

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Wow, you guys have great ideas!

I am a story writer, and am really dissappointerd that you actually beat Malistaire. I started writing a story about him being defeated and then coming back to life again, but now that might actually happen.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i have a great idea too how about when malistaire was alive and her wife was too they had a child that he know about but the son was to evil and they send him to a place for crazy people he don't remember his father. but now he has return he is now normal and nice but all of that changed cause on the month that he was going to meet his dad we killed malistaire
so he will take revenge on us and try to take over the spiral

trying to pick a name and a school for him
maybe you guys can help me

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i have a great idea too how about when malistaire was alive and her wife was too they had a child that he know about but the son was to evil and they send him to place for crazy people he don't remember his father. but know he has return he is now normal and nice but all of that changed cause on the month that he was going to meet his dad we killed malistaire
so he will take revenge on us and try to take over the spiral

trying to pick a name and a school for him
maybe you guys can help me
WHOO! Demon Child! Makes sense! Myth School! his uncle Cyrus will teach this kid! this makes sense. Myth is awesome.

Name: Justin HexHunter
Level: 26
School(s): Conjuror/Pyromancer.
Current Location: Chealsea Court
Home: 22A Barker Street
Slogan: If You Can Read This, I Will Set Both My Cyclops And Humongofrog On You.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
hay how about a death world where the person who leads the world is malistars father who is in a rage over the fact that you killed his son and his anger could be turning the people of his world into demons or somthing

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
What I think is that Malistaire was just a pawn, and a greater evil caused the Death of his wife, and that now we must find and destroy this evil.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
where is the dragon titan in all this? when you kill malistaire he is sent into heaven but the dragon titan with his eye open must be awake :D ( his eye FOLLOWS you around during malistaire battle and it is a big eye so it is creepy. ) the dragon titan should probably of you knwo DONE something to the spiral and continue the story

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009

what about a evil merle or like somethink the exact opeset of wizard city like instead ofwater lava

instead of being the rigt way this world os upside down!
instead of you being good they think you are bad
instead of merle being the head master its malistirs's ghost!
instead of gama theres a fish instead!

P,S, OH an there are two more worlds you have to pass and the mine boss in this one is MERLE'S TWIN BROTHER!(OR CLONE OR SOMETHING)