Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Bosses and other issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I generally don't complain as I usually assume things were done for a good reason. However when family ( Son, Wife and I ) encountered the 3 bosses in Grizzelhiem we were generally very shocked. I lke the idea of harder bosses, some general need for class knowledge when fighting bosses. What I do not agree with is the bosses being able to do 4 attacks per turn. Being able to use "Judgement" continuously and hitting for 1600 damage each time. And then healing right after that...At No time did the boss(s) ever have over 4 pips or under for that matter. When the 3 of us ( all grandmasters) went to fight him we expected a tough fight, but we did not expect to be hit for 1600 each turn, have the bosses completely heal them selves every other turn. Nor to have interuption spammed 6 times per turn. Is this a bug...or is this a new tactic in Boss fighting? Yes we could have eventually beat him, we did kill one of them After about ( 1 hour ) and many deaths...which I do not mind. I hope this is a bug....

On another note I was dissappointed when my 7 year old son went to the store to buy the armor he was saving up for and then finding out it has been removed. He was very upset, he could have bought a few houses with the money he saved. Needless to say I was upset also. I pay for 4 subscriptions and was ( at one time ) very pleased with the aspect of the game. Now I am questioning whether to keep the subscriptions.

Also there are several quest bugs in the new world in which you have to change realms several times in order to complete the quests. I can't even finish the crafting quest because I have yet to find the right realm in which the NPC response.

One other thing, why can't people who have a family subscription be able to trade gear and or money in between family members. This can be done via the Homepage and done securely...that is just a suggestion.