Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New User Comment

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
This is more of a feature request than a bug.

I recently discovered this game which is fantastic. I am an adult and my adult kids enjoy it too.

I am not a subscriber but use gift cards to pay as I go. These two things would would make my Ravenwood experience more pleasant.

if I could combine gift cards to take advantage of the volume discount on larger purchases I would appreciate it. I haven't been able to find gift cards in large denominations. I don't like the way the free pets are accumulating, frankly.

secondly, when I get a quest in a new realm, I wish there were a button on the first "Pay with crowns" dialogue box that gives me the option to "buy this entire realm", that would take me to a dialogue that tells me how much and allows me to put the commerce behind me and immerse myself in the quest. Of course some discount would be nice, but not necessary, i suppose. It bothers me that you don't trust the quality of experience enough to assign it a value in larger chunks, and it feels niggling to be hectored for money in the midst of an exciting adventure.

You guys have a fantastic product and a world-class team, please don't misconstrue my meaning. I am unsure of my economic circumstances tomorrow, and do not engage in commerce by subscription. Thanks.