Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Quests Available....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Hello Professors,
I have a suggestion that would help me out alot and probably some of my fellow students.

I am currently working on the Sphinx quest in Kroktopia and happen to swing by Zeke in Wizard City the other day and just so happened to look over and see an exclamation point over a woman's head (the one by the Smith....sorry can't remember her name). She had me do a great quest for a great outfit reward. Problem is, I am a Level 22 Fire/Storm Wizard and she gave me the outfit for a Level 10 Fire Wizard. I have to assume this was not on purpose. My assumptions lead me to believe that I should have seen her way before now, like back when I was a Level 10 perhaps.

My suggestion is to put a exclamation point/question mark by the head pics on the maps. That way one knows that there is something pending with that individual.

Thanks for hearing me out.....see ya inside

Hunter Silverheart

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Yes i agree with this. The level that this is started is set to high. It noce gear but your to high level for it and have way better stuff. This quest should come active at a much lower level probly at the same time you get your street quest from the guards.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Gloria Krendell's quest line as Colossal Trouble as a prerequisite, so you can do her quests as soon as you can get to Colossus Boulevard.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
It seems to me that you are well above 10 before you can open Colossus. I would think that level 15 gear would be more appropriate. Then again I just got a drop in Krok that was +20 Life on a pair of level 20 boots. I've seen better than that on level 5/10 boots, plus other stats.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Albavar wrote:
It seems to me that you are well above 10 before you can open Colossus. I would think that level 15 gear would be more appropriate. Then again I just got a drop in Krok that was +20 Life on a pair of level 20 boots. I've seen better than that on level 5/10 boots, plus other stats.

Colossus Boulevard is before level 15, I believe.

And yes, some high-level-requirement garments are much worse than some lower-level garments.

(Level 45+, myth boots, +33 Max health. WOW. And also some other pretty strangely weak items. That to mention I got some no level requirement myth boots that give +66 Max health. (may have been both hats.))