Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
Hi My wizard's name is Alia Rosethorn. level 145. I have not played for a while because of a broken wrist. I went to play a practice pvp. I started playing and I had 3 pips, so could have played a card my first round. For some reason any of the I pushed wouldn't let me use them, so I passed. The next round the cards would let me play them. The opponent played his cards, my turn. I tried to play my cards and it wouldn't let me play them, so I had to pass again. The opponent played his cards, my turn. I could play my cards again. It was like every second round it would only let me play my cards. I asked other players if that had ever happened to them, and they said no. It was weird and I should report it. I just want to mention that when I couldn't play my cards they weren't lit up like usual. could please look into this for me? Thank You.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
PvP is now turn based, you can discard on your "off": round, which is what you saw when you could not play any cards