Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mac Compatibility and "right clicking."

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2012
I'm sooo glad I've been able to start playing W101 again now that the Mac version is available, as CrossOver wasn't working for me in the slightest. Just one tiny problem...I can't "right click" to discard cards, because Macs don't right click. I've tried ctrl+click, apple+click, and ctrl+apple+click which are generally what I've found to work in nearly every program I've used, but nothing has worked thus far. Is there a different button combination, or has this issue not been brought up yet?

If anyone knows a fix, or a way to "right click" on the new Mac version, please let me know! With my current low-levels, I don't need to discard very often, but I know from past experience that it will be pretty important when I have a high-level toon.

Thank you!

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
ClockworkJinx on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
I'm sooo glad I've been able to start playing W101 again now that the Mac version is available, as CrossOver wasn't working for me in the slightest. Just one tiny problem...I can't "right click" to discard cards, because Macs don't right click. I've tried ctrl+click, apple+click, and ctrl+apple+click which are generally what I've found to work in nearly every program I've used, but nothing has worked thus far. Is there a different button combination, or has this issue not been brought up yet?

If anyone knows a fix, or a way to "right click" on the new Mac version, please let me know! With my current low-levels, I don't need to discard very often, but I know from past experience that it will be pretty important when I have a high-level toon.

Thank you!
Go to your System Preferences and click on "mouse and keyboard". There should be a picture of a computer mouse. On the top left it'll say "Primary Button", and on the top right side, change it to "Secondary Button". You should be able to right click now.

You're welcome!