Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 78 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I thought of new level 78 spells and I hope you like them and all the spells cost 10 pips :-D . I kind of just made something for fire because I couldn't think of any thing

Ice: Frost Yeti (750 damage + stun + taunt to all enemies)

Storm: Pythons (1200 damage + -25 damage to 1 enemy)

Myth: Mainguari (50 + 900 damage to all enemies)

Death: Cthulhu (870 damage + -35 to 1 healing spell to all enemies)

Life: Pandas (heal 600 + 900 over three rounds to all friends)

Fire: Snake with four hands (700 + 672 over three rounds + - 20%)

Balence: Wind Spirit (845 +- 30 damage to all enemies)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hey, sorry to say it but a lot of these are overpowered.

Ice: maybe take away stun and aoe affects and boost up damage a bit, I mean come on, Mammoth does more. Maybe 915 and taunt to one foe.

Storm: The snake for storm is a well worn path. Between Leviathan and Thundersnake, we have more serpent in us then a king cobra :/. Also, damage could use some tweaking, if Sirens drew a ton of complaints, this would draw 2 tons. Maybe 1150, no afteraffects.

Myth: Not sure what this is, but when I first read name, I thought it said Linguini. Not sure if Myths would be happy killing people with plates of spaghetti XD. Also, seems way overpowered.

Death: Isn't this the guy they based Cuthalla on? So sort of recycling an idea there. I think it's a bit like Scarecrow, too.....

Life: Pandas XD as if Theurgists weren't complaining about their spells being cute and cuddly already. The stats would also need tweaking.

Fire: Yea, I can see you rushed this one a bit. It's too overpowered and the concept is plain weird.

Balance: The weakest of them all, and Wind Spirit sounds a bit Stormy. Everything would need adjustments, sorry.

I hope I didn't offend you, all I was doing was posting my two cents.....

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
These are my new lvl 78 spell ideas hope you enjoy :-D. The all cost 10 pips of course.
Abominable Snowman- 800 damage to all enemies plus stun. ICE
Crashing Waters- 1000-1200 damage and 40% or 30% weakness to all. STORM
Asteroid Clash- 600 damage and 900 overtime. FIRE
Bamboo Spirit- 950 damage to enemies and 300 overtime heal to friends. LIFE

Osiris- Steals 1000 health (like scarecrow) and gives -15 weakness. DEATH
Avatar- Does 500 fire, 600 storm, 400 ice to all enemies but weakens the user by -60% (so its not overpowered). BALANCE
System shocker- 700 damage to all enemies and takes away shields only. MYTH

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
brians5 wrote:
I thought of new level 78 spells and I hope you like them and all the spells cost 10 pips :-D . I kind of just made something for fire because I couldn't think of any thing

Ice: Frost Yeti (750 damage + stun + taunt to all enemies)

Storm: Pythons (1200 damage + -25 damage to 1 enemy)

Myth: Mainguari (50 + 900 damage to all enemies)

Death: Cthulhu (870 damage + -35 to 1 healing spell to all enemies)

Life: Pandas (heal 600 + 900 over three rounds to all friends)

Fire: Snake with four hands (700 + 672 over three rounds + - 20%)

Balence: Wind Spirit (845 +- 30 damage to all enemies)

The ice idea was way over used. Most of these aren't really creative and I think most of these spells are underpowered for 78. Keep trying though and this belongs in dorms not Halston's Laboratory.

Aaron Drakewalker Transcended Pyromancer