Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new grand fortress bug

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
why does it everytime i move/place/pick up things in the basement of my grand fortress items already placed on the surface of the grand fortress are effected like i picked up a table in the basement when i went to the surface the dragon statue that i set on a dragonspyre platform was floating! O. O and the platform appeared in my backpack another time i moved several items in the basement and when i went to the surface several items where like in other items and some went out of the map O. o

Survivor
May 16, 2010
thats what happens to me so what i do is make sure anything on top or by the object i want to move is out of the way then i move the the item back to where it was.

hope this helps

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
There is another probelm with the grand fortress. When placed down, some items cannot be picked back up. For example i placed down the tactical map and the stepping stones, and now i can't pick them up! I am very proud of my house, so please fix this bug so i can remove these items.