Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help with training points! please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hello!

I have been playing for a few days and I'm at a level 15 yet I have no training points. I have completed some difficult quest as well and still no training points. What I'm I doing wrong? Is there a glitz in the program?
Please help.

Thank you

Administrator
You spent them on the following spells, young Wizard.

Thunder Snake
Lightning Bats
Frost Beetle
Imp

These spells may not be showing up as you have not placed them in your Pine Deck, just your Starter Deck. When you buy a new deck, you must place spells into the new deck or they will not appear in a duel.

You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you make a mistake, visit Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. He will let you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You must be at least level 12 to buy back your Training Points. This transaction costs Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You spent them on the following spells, young Wizard.

Thunder Snake
Lightning Bats
Frost Beetle
Imp

These spells may not be showing up as you have not placed them in your Pine Deck, just your Starter Deck. When you buy a new deck, you must place spells into the new deck or they will not appear in a duel.

You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you make a mistake, visit Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. He will let you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You must be at least level 12 to buy back your Training Points. This transaction costs Crowns.

Thank you so much!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010

If you make a mistake, visit Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. He will let you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You must be at least level 12 to buy back your Training Points. This transaction costs Crowns. look at this. first i got them for free from him

Administrator
1155881 wrote:
look at this. first i got them for free from him

"The First Three are Free"
If you only spent three training points or less, there's no charge for Mr Lincoln's service.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
1155881 wrote:
look at this. first i got them for free from him

"The First Three are Free"
If you only spent three training points or less, there's no charge for Mr Lincoln's service.
I did not know that! thanks! Alexandra rosepettal Level 70

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012