Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need crowns? Come here!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Well here is for peoples who wanted crown but parents won't buy. We will talks about what to say to change they ( our parent's) Mind. You will have to thinks ouside the box to make them buys crowns here is mine:

1. Tell them you will buy with your own monnys.

2. Tell them you wants crowns for your birthday, and choise the most expensive crown(the 60000). Because normally, your parent will buy such expensive stuffs and stuffs maybe-useless-for-them for your birthday or chrismas.

3. Tell them all your friends have and is not fair for you.

Wish these idea works :D

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
No offense but it isn't very nice for you to trick your parents like that, buddy.

I NEVER ask my parents for Crowns I earn them! (chores)
Why don't you do the same?

Historian
May 28, 2009
Earn?! How? I only know to invite a friend to earn but what do you mean to earn chores? You mean by doing your homework? No. Even i done hundred at a day, they still think crown is useless.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
LOL! Being a parent myself, I make my kids earn their crowns by doing chores. That being said, it sounds like your parents don't think the crowns are an appropriate item for you to have. Here is what I suggest:

If your parents don't play the game - and I am assuming the don't - you may need to nicely explain to them why you want the crowns. Is it for a pet, clothes, a house? They will likely be able to relate more to something concrete. Maybe even offer to show them the item you want. That way they might understand why it is important to you. Then offer to do chores or ask for a gift card for your birthday.

BTW, the bit about your friends having something so it's not fair that you don't, that really doesn't fly with most of us parents, LOL!

Have fun and good luck getting your crowns!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Well here is for peoples who wanted crown but parents won't buy. We will talks about what to say to change they ( our parent's) Mind. You will have to thinks ouside the box to make them buys crowns here is mine:

2. Tell them you wants crowns for your birthday, and choise the most expensive crown(the 60000). Because normally, your parent will buy such expensive stuffs and stuffs maybe-useless-for-them for your birthday or chrismas.

Seriously? Wow you seem a bit spoiled

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Earn?! How? I only know to invite a friend to earn but what do you mean to earn chores? You mean by doing your homework? No. Even i done hundred at a day, they still think crown is useless.

Don't you have any way to earn money? Even if you can't convince your parents to purchase Crowns online, there is nothing stopping you from purchasing a Wizard101 gift card from various merchants listed on this website (you can click on the Gift Card button from the game launcher). Then just login into the website and redeem your gift card for crowns.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

honestly tricking yur parents like that isnt really nice

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

please don't talk us into tricking our parents. and besides i already have crowns.