Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nature's Wrath Malfunction?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
Hi, I have recently been playing, using my life, and only, wizard, and I have noticed something when using it. It appears to have a bug where it cannot boost. I am not sure if this is just my wizard or not, but every time I go to attack a creature that usually boosts to life spells, my nature's wrath spell won't boost. And the same doesn't apply to my other life attacks because my wand attack and leprechaun both boost. I have even tried using a leprechaun and nature's wrath on the same creature and the leprechaun boosts, but the nature's wrath does not. I don't know if this is just happening to me or if nature's wrath isn't supposed to boost or what. I'm just a bit confused and hope that when I get seraph it will still boost.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
soultealifewizard on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I have recently been playing, using my life, and only, wizard, and I have noticed something when using it. It appears to have a bug where it cannot boost. I am not sure if this is just my wizard or not, but every time I go to attack a creature that usually boosts to life spells, my nature's wrath spell won't boost. And the same doesn't apply to my other life attacks because my wand attack and leprechaun both boost. I have even tried using a leprechaun and nature's wrath on the same creature and the leprechaun boosts, but the nature's wrath does not. I don't know if this is just happening to me or if nature's wrath isn't supposed to boost or what. I'm just a bit confused and hope that when I get seraph it will still boost.
Nature's Wrath should get the boost as well... it's not the spell itself that's the problem, it's a glitch that needs to be reported to support so it can be fixed.