Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mything in Action - Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Hello! First, I'd like to apologize if this is in the wrong thread. It says problems and solutions, so I think my thread is best stuck here. Lol.

On to my question. I'm a Lvl 13 Myth Conjurer and I'm on the Mything in Action quest. I got the Cyclops Eye with no problem but after I got the Troll Essence, spoke with Ivan, and started to go summon my minion, the tracking arrow pointed towards Unicorn Way when I'm supposed to go to Olde Town. I was just wondering if this was a possible glitch? Lol. I probably should have just gone to Olde Town, but I was curious and well...I went to Unicorn Way, it said I completed that part of the quest. But, there was no minion that popped up to talk to me. So, is this a glitch or something? Thanks for any help in advance. :-)

P.S. I'm also really, really, really sorry for explaining this quest here, but I had to tell the quest to explain what was going on. It seemed weird to me. So, I'm really sorry for that. :-(

Devin Duskblade
Lvl 13 Myth Conjurer
School of Myth

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010