Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth School Quest for Ninja Pig Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Some how I lost this quest. Can any one explain hoe to find it. Quest finder does nothing to help. I should have this spell by now. I have Medusa and Basilisk. What did I miss? I'm in Zafaria now.

Administrator
This spell is not obtained through a quest, and cannot be purchased with Training Points.
This spell is only available as a possible reward from dueling the Loremaster or Koto, or as a very rare reward from the Ninja Lore Pack.

Learn more about this spell at http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ninja_Pigs

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It can also be crafted by Legendary Artisan crafters, the recipe vendor is in Mooshu inside the main boss chamber in the Shirataki Temple dungeon. The boss Koto in the Cave of Solitude also drops it and it much quicker and easier to beat than Loremaster.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I dueled Koto about 45 times before the ninja pig spell dropped. Ninja Pig can be crafted, you get the recipe from a vendor that appears when you defeat Plague Oni. But it requires so many rare reagents I feel it is much quicker to just duel Koto. Note that like all the craftable spells, there is no school requirement, my Balance wizard learned Ninja Pig. But with power point limitations it isn't very useful to anyone but a myth wizard or someone with a myth mastery amulet.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2013
Taylor HawkEyes on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Some how I lost this quest. Can any one explain hoe to find it. Quest finder does nothing to help. I should have this spell by now. I have Medusa and Basilisk. What did I miss? I'm in Zafaria now.
press ctrl + t

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
I got the spell on complete accident, I was just following the main quest and ! BAM, I got the spell. It was weird. Aaron windrider level 45