Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth prism doesn't work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
i was stacking up my myth traps i use my cyclops and none of my traps go off and just uses the prism is there something wrong with the prism

Hero
May 19, 2009
Maybe its the way you placed them. If you want your traps to go off, you have to place your prism first followed by your myth traps. if you place you traps then prism, only the prism will be set off.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Traps go off in the reverse order that they're put down, e.g. "Last down, First Used". If you put the Prism down last, it will be triggered first and convert the magic to Storm. Since the magic is now Storm, it won't use any of the Myth traps.

Put down your Myth Prism first, then your other traps. That way, your Myth spell will trigger the Myth traps, then convert then over to Storm.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
What order were you stacking? The charms go off in reverse order. In other words, the last one on is the first to trigger.

You need to put your prism on first. The traps go on top of the prism. That way myth spell goes through myth trap and is enhanced, then goes through myth prism and is converted to storm. Otherwise, you will convert your myth spell to storm too early and it will pass right through your myth trap!

Also, when using prisms, be sure to carry an opposite school wand. In this case, you need the storm wand. That way if the enemy shields themselves before you get prism on you can knock it off without triggering your traps/prism. Hope that helps!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
you have to use the prism first then stack the traps. The traps, shields, and prisms are triggered by the last one placed is the first one triggered.

You also have to remember if using a double hit, 2 prisms must be used when fighting a myth enemy. The order for that would go Prism, Trap, Prism. This order will keep the traps free for the larger hit.

When fighting a non myth enemy and using a double hit, i often use a prism after the traps in order to save my traps for the larger hits.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 50 Myth