Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Pool

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I don't know if this is a glitch or the way it was purposefully programmed, but you can't go into the pool in myth house. It's like some kind of force field is stopping you from using it. If there is a reason why it's like this, could you post? I would really like for it to be more than just a decoration.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
asoames wrote:
I don't know if this is a glitch or the way it was purposefully programmed, but you can't go into the pool in myth house. It's like some kind of force field is stopping you from using it. If there is a reason why it's like this, could you post? I would really like for it to be more than just a decoration.

same with me but im pretty sure its a glich beacause doesnt that cat lady tell u to feel free to take a dip in the pool.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I could be wrong, but I think that pool is there mainly for the appearance. I had the Myth house for a while; it was my favorite house, I think. I wish they would allow the pool to be used like any other pond or lake.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
i never nooticed it but you are so right. Maybe beacause they dont have a little slide thing going in it??????????
forgive me fo my incorect spelling :D

Olivia JadeTail
level 23 [:

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Yes, I would like to have this fixed as well. KI, can you please let us swim in the swimming pool?!? Thanks!