Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Imp

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I have asked KI for months to fix this without even the courtesy of a response. I used my training points from pvp to purchase a myth imp. I spent $25 to raise it up to ancient to use the card. This myth imp puts a dispel life and death on the opposing character that DOES NOT WORK. The player can still cast the spells and the dispel disappears but does not stop it. Either refund my money or fix the imp. My handle is the same as my game handle.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
bumping on the off chance KI responds to this. It has been months now and no fix and no response. Next I go to the BBB and maybe just maybe I will finally get an answer.

Going to the BBB is not going to solve your issue.

You anecdotally mentioned this in a ticket to our support team on September 21, along with several other issues and comments.

The Myth Imp you are referring to is on a different account than the one you are posting with, so we have no cross reference between your ticket and your post.

Is the issue?
a) the pet never seems to cast the spell
b) when the pet casts the spell, the dispel wards do not appear
c) when the pet casts the spell, the dispel wards appear but they do not take effect when the creature casts a life or death spell
d) other

We can help you but we need more information from you. When you submit tickets, please be as clear as you can and provide as much information as possible on the error you are encountering.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I'm not that person Zeke but i can tell you from expierience i have never had the dispell death our dispell life potion of that attack dispell anything when fighting the mobe in celestia Same zone as the treasure card merchant. (name slips my mind atm.) i dont know if that is what this person is referring to their pet not working.