Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystical Flute No Longer Plays

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
I have notice that my flute doesnt play music anymore is this a bug or they took that off? I really liked how it use to play the song... :(

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I know that they didn't take it off because mine still works...hmmm......does it look like you are playing it but it just doesn't make the sound? If so, your volume could just off. Hoped i helped :-)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Daviato wrote:
I have notice that my flute doesnt play music anymore is this a bug or they took that off? I really liked how it use to play the song... :(

Yeah maybe you turned your Wizard101 music off/down to the bottom.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
mman17 wrote:
Daviato wrote:
I have notice that my flute doesnt play music anymore is this a bug or they took that off? I really li ked how it use to play the song... :(

Yeah maybe you turned your Wizard101 music off/down to the bottom.

it might be because you are under water. If you are underwater, regaurdless of whatever wand you have, it is animated like a staff. So iy wont work under whater. (the dragon riders sword looks wierd under water

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Daviato wrote:

were ya on land or in water

if land the sound was down to minimum
if sea it doesnt play music underwater

i might double check on the can it play under water part