Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystic Skiff glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
Hi,

I've noticed some strange things going on with the Mystic Skiff. Nothing that would stop me playing, but glitches you may want to know about.

For example, if I'm using it and get into a fight, I run into that fight backwards. I'm assuming it's got something to do with the fact that, on the Skiff, you're facing the opposite direction than you do on other mounts. This will happen every single time without fail.

I tried switching from my Skiff to my Scarydactyl and there I was, hovering way above my mount! Even when I hit the fishing icon and came off the mount, it looked like I was walking on water! The Scarydactyl is difficult to use in this circumstance, so I had to switch to another mount then back again. It always happens when I switch from the Skitt fo Scarydactyl.

Switching to another mount from the Skiff is fine - with the exception of the Polaris Express where I'm hovering above and looking the wrong way! Fortunately, though, all you have to do is move to return to the normal position. It's only going from the Skiff to the Scarydactyl that results in a permanent positional change. Well, permanent until I change to another mount that isn't the Skiff.

Not sure if it interacts adversely with other mounts, but this is my experience so far.

Hopefully this will be of some help.