Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My tickets have not gotten any confirmation emails

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
I made a ticket a week ago and it did receive a confirmation email however its been a week and no response so I sent another ticket and I didn't even get a confirmation response that was about 3 days ago please help.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Fruity_Mcgruity on Aug 13, 2018 wrote:
I made a ticket a week ago and it did receive a confirmation email however its been a week and no response so I sent another ticket and I didn't even get a confirmation response that was about 3 days ago please help.
The confirmation email is automated and should be with you very quickly after submitting a ticket.

How are you submitting tickets or what email are you sending them to? Are you emailing from the email address associated with your account?

KI will only contact us about our accounts via the email address associated with the account. We can change/update this by logging in to our account on the website - it may require logging into the master account to do this.

I've always contacted support via the website and that has been 100% reliable. The responses are from help@kingsisle.com so you could submit a ticket by emailing them but remember it must be from the associated email address.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2018
Ive had this issue recently as I'd sent like 20+ emails and only got like 2 confirmation emails. It took more than a week to get something resolved. (I'm happy its resolved but not happy how long it took and how many emails it had to take). I always felt like it was my internet connection since I live in a spotty area.

They either need to hire people who do not work for Kingsisle to read emails and they then redirect the emails to people it needs to go to / remove spam, etc. OR they need some sort of online media presence specifically for support like a Twitter Support Handle.

Administrator
Fryd25 on Aug 13, 2018 wrote:
Ive had this issue recently as I'd sent like 20+ emails and only got like 2 confirmation emails. It took more than a week to get something resolved. (I'm happy its resolved but not happy how long it took and how many emails it had to take). I always felt like it was my internet connection since I live in a spotty area.

They either need to hire people who do not work for Kingsisle to read emails and they then redirect the emails to people it needs to go to / remove spam, etc. OR they need some sort of online media presence specifically for support like a Twitter Support Handle.
Apologies everyone for the lengthy time to get to your concerns. If you are not receiving responses, it could be due to a problem with the email communication.

Please ensure you have a support ticket response, and if you don't, then please try emailing support with a different domain address email.