Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Storm Is Broken.. Literally

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
My storm is currently level 91 and in the midst of questing in Bastion in Khrysalis. I got to the quest to enter the mouse tombs and collect armor, where I then lost connection after beating the spiders. I re-opened the game and was loaded on the sigils which I have not been able to access since, therefore I can not progress in the world until whatever the problem is gets fixed. Also, in this time I realized I hadn't done any side spell quests such as supercharge, insane bolt, etc. So I went to find these quests, checked the wiki to make sure i went to the right place, never found a single one. Checked with Halston, the bear in grizzleheim, the owl and the friar from avalon, everywhere. If perhaps any of you know something about that let me know. On top of that, I can't lock items which I recently realized, never payed it attention previously. It caught my eye when iI went to quick sell for the first time, and almost sold my waterworks armor. So please if anyone has any idea what the issue is please let me know.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Not sure on most of your problems, but unlocking the spell quests... those start by visiting Baldur in Olde Town, NOT in Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
seethe42 on Jun 19, 2016 wrote:
Not sure on most of your problems, but unlocking the spell quests... those start by visiting Baldur in Olde Town, NOT in Grizzleheim.
Thank you very much my friend

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Cameron MythMancer on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
My storm is currently level 91 and in the midst of questing in Bastion in Khrysalis. I got to the quest to enter the mouse tombs and collect armor, where I then lost connection after beating the spiders. I re-opened the game and was loaded on the sigils which I have not been able to access since, therefore I can not progress in the world until whatever the problem is gets fixed. Also, in this time I realized I hadn't done any side spell quests such as supercharge, insane bolt, etc. So I went to find these quests, checked the wiki to make sure i went to the right place, never found a single one. Checked with Halston, the bear in grizzleheim, the owl and the friar from avalon, everywhere. If perhaps any of you know something about that let me know. On top of that, I can't lock items which I recently realized, never payed it attention previously. It caught my eye when iI went to quick sell for the first time, and almost sold my waterworks armor. So please if anyone has any idea what the issue is please let me know.
You might want to contact Kingsisle about this if you haven't already. They will probably be able to help you.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2013
ever try uninstalling the game entirely? that way any sort of glitches or mishaps could potentially be resolved with a simple uninstallment of the game. it may be annoying to have to wait for everything to redownload on your game once you have it againn, but it's probably faster than waiting for Kingsisle to fix it as they have many things to tend to.