Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Portal is blocked.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I bought a Fire House earlier today and put all my stuff in it. I put some stuff in the attic space in which is only accesible to via portal on the bottom floor. I was playing hide and seek with a friend and decided to be a little bit cheap. I placed a Krok Storm tablet a few feet in front of the portal. It wasn't right on the portal. He got through. I walked around and left through the portal. When I came back to my house. I tryed to get through the portal to use my craftin table when, it wouldn't let me through. I would very much appreciate it if I could maybe click through the wall in which I can see the blockage or if I could get through the portal and move the blockage. Please.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
As soon as you port to your house, open the furniture placement button and click on the tablet to pick it up. A lot of us players use tablets and such to block off areas in our houses, creating "private" areas. One rule of follow though is "think before you place" :D

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
You see, that won't work because it is through a portal. Not a doorway. I can't click on it because the area is now inaccesible.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
whiteeyes32 wrote:
You see, that won't work because it is through a portal. Not a doorway. I can't click on it because the area is now inaccesible.

In that case I would contact the Wizard101 support team and see if there is something they cab do to fix the problem as it sounds like a glitch to me. I've tried on some of my houses to place items close to the portal gate in the past and it has never let me place anything near enough to totally block access to the gate, nor have any of my friends been able to do so, so I'm not sure why this is happening to your portal.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Death66103 wrote:
whiteeyes32 wrote:

In that case I would contact the Wizard101 support team and see if there is something they cab do to fix the problem as it sounds like a glitch to me. I've tried on some of my houses to place items close to the portal gate in the past and it has never let me place anything near enough to totally block access to the gate, nor have any of my friends been able to do so, so I'm not sure why this is happening to your portal.

You see, you place it a little bit away from the portal and then it wont let you go through. If you walk into the portal backwards it will revers you and make you walk the other way.