Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My computer keeps on shutting down!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Yesterday i tried to play wizard101 on my laptop(my only computer) and it shut down! I don't get it. :O it keeps on shutting down. Have you got any solutions?

We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
The email you send from should be the same as the email on your Wizard101 account.

Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
If you laptop keeps shutting down, it is either because of your battery (this game uses more resources, therefore more juice) or you have a hardware problem and the computer is shutting down to protect itself.