Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my broom

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
hi professor greygoose i have posted multiple messages about my broom getting deleted from my backpack and i have not gotten a response on what happened. i guess this happened to multiple player however peole are are posting the they got there stuff back i was wondering when i should be able to get my broom back. it was the regular permanent broom. Please let me know when ill be getting my broom back i paid ten dollar for it. Thank for your time and effort to solve this problem but may i get a response back because i have writen about five messages and i have never been responded back.

Administrator
Young Wizard, we have repeatedly contacted you regarding this issue, but if you do not have a valid email address in our system, you cannot receive those communications.

Please check your My Accounts section to make sure you have a valid and current email address that you can check listed in our system. If the email address is valid, and one that you can check, make sure that you double check the Junk or Spam folders just in case it got filtered into there accidentally.

Players who use aol and yahoo will see a significant delay in receiving emails from us due to your particular email provider.

community@wizard101.com