Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mushroom of a problem. Moderaters, HELP!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hi,
On one of my characters, she has an item that seems to be missing. It is a little mushroom. If you go to her backpack, it is in the ALL HOUSING place, but it is not sorted as a plant or anything. I can place it in her house, but other than that i can do anything with it. i was going to give it to my other character, but it is not appearing in my backpack when i access my bank. I am stuck on this. Please, please, help me!

i dont know what else to do. I logged out and then on and it still is all messed.

K>G

lvl 50 Grand

Administrator
I will let our QA department know so that they can look into why the mushroom is not appearing elsewhere.
Do you happen to know the EXACT name of the item?
Thanks!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Gamma wrote:
I will let our QA department know so that they can look into why the mushroom is not appearing elsewhere.
Do you happen to know the EXACT name of the item?
Thanks!

All it is called is "mushroom".

Defender
May 30, 2009
I have the exact same thing and you're right, it's call "mushroom". It kinda reminds me of the toadstools in the Mario games. I too can place it in my dorm but when I go to sell/trade the item it doesn't show up.