Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moving crowns from one account to another

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
You see im one of the accounts in a family plan. My brother got the epic bundle pack (i think i got it right... the one with the massive fantasy palace?) and since we already have the membership he chose 5000 crowns. we want to transfer 250 crowns on to my account because i really need that much, but we dont know how or even if we can transfer crowns from one account to another in a family plan. We never buy crowns, only memberships which is why i dont have any. So can you please tell me if you can transfer crowns from one member in the family plan to another member in the same plan, and if you can, then how?

Administrator
Players can transfer purchased Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

To transfer Crowns:

Log in to the Family Master Account, and purchase a block of Crowns, or use Crowns you already have on your Account.

Go to your 'My Accounts' section of the website and you will see a list of your Family of Accounts.

Click on the Transfer Button and you will be guided through transferring Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Players can transfer purchased Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

To transfer Crowns:

Log in to the Family Master Account, and purchase a block of Crowns, or use Crowns you already have on your Account.

Go to your 'My Accounts' section of the website and you will see a list of your Family of Accounts.

Click on the Transfer Button and you will be guided through transferring Crowns between accounts within a Family of Accounts.

After you log in to the Master Account, I think you have to type in the "Parental Control" password too.

Then you will see the option to "transfer crowns". :D

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Thank you for all your help :D you can lock this topic now