Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moving a teleporter?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
How do we move the teleporter exit?

I can pick up my teleporter entrance, but I would like to be able to move the exit point to another location.

I'm sure there's an obvious answer, and I'm just missing it! Any help would be appreciated.

Moira EmeraldFlame
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I'm sorry i dont understand your coment since i have tried and i cant move MY teleporter.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I'd like to know this, too! It's not that the instructions were particularly unclear, but that I didn't understand that the portal would be one-way only. If I'd known, I would have like to reverse the destinations.

Crossing my fingers that this will be possible!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
esmee37 wrote:
I'd like to know this, too! It's not that the instructions were particularly unclear, but that I didn't understand that the portal would be one-way only. If I'd known, I would have like to reverse the destinations. Crossing my fingers that this will be possible!
Pick up the teleporter's entrance and the exit automatically comes with it. Then when you place it again, remember that you have to place the exit part first. If you place the exit in the wrong spot again, just put the entrance somewhere next to you and pick it up again. The only thing i haven't figured out is how to change the direction you're facing when you appear at the destination spot. -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster artisan

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I dont think you can, you have to pick up the whole teleporter and then place the exit in the location you would like.

Historian
May 01, 2010
i dont have a teleporter, (tying to craft one) though, what i am thinking, does the exit, when you are putting it down, does it have a name? if so, you can go in your attic, go to the house tab, and find the teleporter exit, and move it to your backpack.

etherchaos, you can change the direction you're facing when you exit a teleporter by rotating the exit spot when you set it.

When you're setting a teleporting destination location, you can rotate the exit spot by using the mouse wheel or by pressing the period and comma keys. The exit spot cursor has an arrow in it that points at the direction the you'll be facing when you exit the teleporter.

Arthur

Community Leader
How Teleporters work:

When you first want to place a teleporter it will give you a circle, this circle is where you want to land when you go through your teleporter.

Now take you teleporter and place it where you want it to be at ( where you want to go in the teleporter). Your done.

Now walk into your teleporter and you should be where you marked with the circle.