Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus no longer accessible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2015
Hey, today I found a major bug that I believe needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I created a new wizard today after the summer update in order to experience the new cyclops lane and Firecat alley storyline changes and decided to just keep questing the entire day. I managed to reach level 30 and wanted to do mount Olympus. However, when I went to cyrus he didn't have a quest for me. I checked to see if I was messing something up and after extensive searching I realized what the issue was. To access mount Olympus it requires a pre-requisite quest to be done which is a main storyline quest in cyclops alley, however, this quest no longer exists after the storyline changes to cyclops lane and the pre-quest for the mount Olympus quest never got changed. So essentially, the pre-quest to access mount olympus no longer exists and anyone who creates a wizard after today's summer update will not be able to access mount olympus. I am hoping this can be fixed soon.
Thanks,
Blake Titanwalker

Administrator
Monkeyfist25. on Jul 29, 2021 wrote:
Hey, today I found a major bug that I believe needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I created a new wizard today after the summer update in order to experience the new cyclops lane and Firecat alley storyline changes and decided to just keep questing the entire day. I managed to reach level 30 and wanted to do mount Olympus. However, when I went to cyrus he didn't have a quest for me. I checked to see if I was messing something up and after extensive searching I realized what the issue was. To access mount Olympus it requires a pre-requisite quest to be done which is a main storyline quest in cyclops alley, however, this quest no longer exists after the storyline changes to cyclops lane and the pre-quest for the mount Olympus quest never got changed. So essentially, the pre-quest to access mount olympus no longer exists and anyone who creates a wizard after today's summer update will not be able to access mount olympus. I am hoping this can be fixed soon.
Thanks,
Blake Titanwalker
Hi Blake! Thank you for the report! I have added it to the list of issues.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2018