Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe Finale

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Drops in this battle do not show the normal icon on left screen. Normally you can mouce over these icons and right click to see the next. With Morganthe there are none regardless of what drops. Giving 5-9 drops without having a clue what they are is even more annoying than the low drop rates for extreme items.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
seethe42 on May 8, 2014 wrote:
Drops in this battle do not show the normal icon on left screen. Normally you can mouce over these icons and right click to see the next. With Morganthe there are none regardless of what drops. Giving 5-9 drops without having a clue what they are is even more annoying than the low drop rates for extreme items.
You can also see what drops you have in the Text Chat Menu you know. Just scroll up or down to see them. Seeing that the Final Morganthe Cutscene comes right after the battle the only way to see the drops is like that. Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 100 Child of Light and Shadow

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
I think it was my third run? I think? I noticed the same thing. I was blown away by the animation. I didn't even look at the drops until i got to the bazaar.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
I have gotten to morganthe yet but i've seen the dungean and enemies.
It has nice drops
.new five pip decks sweet
Level 73 necromancer
WolfGoldenMask