Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I had 5 training points and I hit level 42. I went and got my death spell. Then (since i've been buying life spells) I bought my lvl 42 spell. It reminded me to add it to my deck and took away a training point.

When i look it's not in my spell list. When i go back ot the life school I can no longer talk to the trainer (Moolinda Wu) she doenst talk anymore. The bubble above her head is gone. I have to assume this is becuase she has nothing else for me, but where is my darn spell?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hiya!
Well i see this as a problem that might just be a flash of inobservation,
ok you say you got your lvl 42 death spell Wraith right? and then went and got last life spell from Ms. Wu that non-life people can get which I think is Sanctuary :?. well check your deck page and see if its just not on another page. If not you'll need to contact Mr. Lincon about this and see how it goes from there.
sry nobody posted a reply but it took me awhile to find this :(.
untill later wizards Ciao :D!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
zombiexl wrote:
really, no replies?

First give people time to post. Maybe know one knows how to help you.

Now to try to help with your problem. Try switching realms to see if it appears on a different server. If that doesn't work, contact Mr. Lincoln and see if he can help.