Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Smith

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Does anyone know where the smith is in the commons? I looked almost everywhere: the grounds and in houses. The ownly place I have not looked is in the water. Can anybody help me? Otherwise I can't finish the quest.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
MercMissionary wrote:
Does anyone know where the smith is in the commons? I looked almost everywhere: the grounds and in houses. The ownly place I have not looked is in the water. Can anybody help me? Otherwise I can't finish the quest.

You can find that Smith behind the podium that Sabrina Greenstar is standing on, at the Fairegrounds where games are offered.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
MercMissionary wrote:
In the Fairgrounds, it's behind one of the tents.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
MercMissionary wrote:

Yes, look behind the tents in the Games area, on the left before the entrance to Golem Court

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Now that I have found all the smiths, I wish I had more hints where they were so I didn't have to run around everywhere.