Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing side spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I am a Life grand, and I am missing the cards; life trap, sprite guardian, regenerate, dryad, rebirth, and life pet. Tried talking to my teacher but she didn't have anything to say to me.

Any suggestions? I e-mailed help and support and they said to try talking to Moolinda Wu (something like that) or Mr. Lincoln, and i did... and they said nothing :(

You've missed some very important quests!

At level 18 Moolinda gave you a quest that when completed would have given you the Sprite Guardian. Because you did not finish this quest, you were not give the quest for Regenerate at level 28, Dryad at level 38 and Rebirth at level 48.

For the other spell, Mildred Farseer in Colossus Boulevard would like to speak with you.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
At level 18 Moolinda gave you a quest that when completed would have given you the Sprite Guardian. Because you did not finish this quest, you were not give the quest for Regenerate at level 28, Dryad at level 38 and Rebirth at level 48.

Finish the quest you were given at level 18. If memory serves me, it's called The Missing Gem.

If you do not have this quest in your Quest Journal, and Moolinda does not offer you this quest when you speak to her, please contact Customer Support through the Help & Support tab on the left.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Level 18 Sprite Guardian:

Assuming you don't have Sprite Guardian spell, you'll need to go to Moolinda Wu, the Life School professor in Ravenwood.

When you go to talk to Professor Wu, you should get the quest "Wings and Things". This will lead to the sequence of quests: Acetate Cloth", "A Gem in the Rough", and "The Missing Gem." Completing these will give you the "Sprite Guardian" Spell.

When you turn that in, you should then be able to talk to Professor Wu again and get the Level 28 quest "My-Regeneration". Completing that sequence of quests will get you the "Regenerate" spell.

Now, assuming you're at least level 38, Professor Wu should offer you "Beat the Plague", which, when you've completed those tasks (which I believe includes finishing Sunken City, and then defeating the Plague Oni in MooShu), should give you the "Dryad" spell. If you haven't done Sunken City for the first time, you can pick that quest up from Marla Stinger in Nightside (she's near the entrance to the dungeon) and complete both quests with one trip.

After that quest sequence is done (if you're at least level 48), Professor Wu should offer you the quest "The Grandfather of All Life". Completing that sequence will get you the "Rebirth" spell.

I don't know if "Beat the Plague" is required in the sequence in order to get to Rebirth.