Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing music scrolls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
i've been to krokatopia , grizzlehiem and wizard city, but no grizzlehiem music scroll, i have the grizzlehiem spiral key and done lots of quests in grizzlehiem but still no music scroll for grizzlehiem.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dragonfireskyrift9 wrote:
i've been to krokatopia , grizzlehiem and wizard city, but no grizzlehiem music scroll, i have the grizzlehiem spiral key and done lots of quests in grizzlehiem but still no music scroll for grizzlehiem.

You can buy music scrolls for Wizard City and Krokotopia themes, but currently, all of the other themes can only be found as "drops". Check out the details on the "note" in this link on Wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Music_Player

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I'm not sure about a general GH scroll, but the day scrolls were added, I got the Hrford scroll in the last dungeon in Wintertusk. Some people call it the Brother's dungeon. :-D

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The Grizzleheim Main Theme (the music heard in NorthGuard) is only dropped by Othin Stormfather. Othin is the final boss in Ravenscar, he has 4,200 health and 3 bosses that fight with him that have 4,200 health each. They're schools are Storm, Death, Fire, and Life.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
dragonfireskyrift, here is some useful information.

the gh scroll is dropped by the last boss, the ravens of the coven.
as i asume all the music scrolls are dropped by the last bosses of the area.

for example; if you want the ds scroll you can find it at malistaire.
(which is true i got it)
wt scroll is at nastrond, the last bosses, (the bro's) drop it.
mb scroll is dropped by meowiarthy or however you spell it.
mooshu scroll is dropped by jade oni, (maybe dead oni to someone told me she found it there).
and cl scroll is dropped by that last sun boss in the trail of spheres.

wizard city and krokotopia are bought at the wizard city furniture shop as you already knew.

there is said to be another krok scroll but i didnt find it yet.
hope this helps your search for the right scrolls.

signed,
John Anvilsmith

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
If we have any, how do we use them? I have one but it doesnt do anything.

Administrator
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The information you seek is right here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/november2011#MusicPlayer

I have a ton of scrolls but did not know about how to get the music player, will head to furniture shop and see if it is crowns only etc. Thanks. Hope I haven't gotten rid of any of the good ones yet.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
if you have spare cash and time, also try dropping by the bazaar. got lots of music scrolls there.