Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing exp points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
i just finished the labrynth in dragonspyre with my main character elijah nightstalker and i did not recieve any exp points for doing the quests.
i would like to have my exp point for passing that level. thank you

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
If you just turned to level 50 then all experience points stop. I posted a message earlier asking when this will be repaired.

Explorer
May 21, 2008
Level 50 is currently the extent of the training available to students. We will look at adding more levels later, of course, but for now that is as far as a student can take their studies.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
Level 50 is currently the extent of the training available to students. We will look at adding more levels later, of course, but for now that is as far as a student can take their studies.

Should we continue playing once we hit Level 50 then?

If we stop earning XP now at 50, but then the level cap is raised later, will we be credited for the XP we should have earned?

Based on my experience in Test, I believe most wizards will reach Level 50 well before they reach the end of Dragonspyre. (I had gone from Level 45 to 50 by the time I got to Dragonspyre Academy.) If we will not be credited for the XP we should have earned completing that world, we will be missing out on thousands of points.