Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missed Important Spell Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2015
Hi. I recently became a level 74 which is good and all but I have faced one little problem. I accidently didn't collect the Availing Hands spell In Grizzleheim. Now that I am faced with getting Super Nova I realize that a prerequisite for the spell is getting Availing Hands. Now that I have done everything needed to get that spell I went back to get it and it wasn't being offered anymore. My question is if I can still get the spell i need or if I am stuck without it and I will never have Availing Hands or Super Nova?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Karic Dragonheart on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
Hi. I recently became a level 74 which is good and all but I have faced one little problem. I accidently didn't collect the Availing Hands spell In Grizzleheim. Now that I am faced with getting Super Nova I realize that a prerequisite for the spell is getting Availing Hands. Now that I have done everything needed to get that spell I went back to get it and it wasn't being offered anymore. My question is if I can still get the spell i need or if I am stuck without it and I will never have Availing Hands or Super Nova?
Did you beat the quest http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Dragon_Gate yet? It is required to access the quest.

Administrator