Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirkholm grizzleheim freeze

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Ok so one day I was in my home decorating right? Then my best bud tells me to port and help him find yard birds. I ported (The location was mirkholm grizzleheim) I ran around searching the yard bird for mirkholm but all of a sudden my game froze. I shut down the game I logged back in. Got in my ice wizard (Lucas drakebloom level 43 main wizard and has a mount) and I was where I was when I shut the game down. Ok I walked round but when I stepped the first step it froze again. Then I shut the game down again logged back in as ice wizard then ported to home it froze right there where the process of porting began. I logged back in repeatedly and tried porting every kind. ( to friend to commons) But it always froze right there! I got on my myth wizard cause I don't wanna mess up my computer while I was fixing my wizard. The best friend that I ported to on my ice was a friend of my myth also. He said he had the same problem with his grandmaster that same day the same time. But he managed to escape.
I need help on this! Please someone from kingsisle please help me. Or anyone please help me! If I can't figuire it out all will be lost all my work on the ice wizard my mount that I bought everything!
In distress
Lucas drakebloom (Maybe)
Level 43
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

Mark battleblood
Level 18
Myth wizard
Hero of krokotopia

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are dead spots in the game that will freeze you within a few seconds.

What you need to do is instantly run forward when your wizard appears in the game, meaning start to tap on the arrow key after you hit "Play". That should unfreeze you. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to send in a ticket to Support (posting here isn't the same as sending in a ticket). Explain the problem and ask them to move you to the Commons.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
colagada wrote:
There are dead spots in the game that will freeze you within a few seconds.

What you need to do is instantly run forward when your wizard appears in the game, meaning start to tap on the arrow key after you hit "Play". That should unfreeze you. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to send in a ticket to Support (posting here isn't the same as sending in a ticket). Explain the problem and ask them to move you to the Commons.

Thank you for your response I appreciated it! :-)
Lucas drakebloom
Level 43
Oni slayer
Ice wizard