Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion PvP bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I was in a pvp, I went first and the fire wizard summoned a storm minion. I took him out with an immolate, and he fled on his minion's turn. I got my 3 points, but the minion was still there. So I was battling a minion, but no person. I killed the minion, but the last time I remembered, The minion is not supposed to stay there.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
While in PvP the minions are like henchmen, they will stay, even though the wizard has been defeated, (defeated meaning fled in the PvP sense.)

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
awesome34 wrote:
While in PvP the minions are like henchmen, they will stay, even though the wizard has been defeated, (defeated meaning fled in the PvP sense.)

Thanks, awesome, I did'nt know that. I'm a Myth student and have tons of minions, so that was useful to know.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Really? When a wizard summons a minion in PvP and i kill the wizard, the minion USUALLY goes away o.O

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
Really? When a wizard summons a minion in PvP and i kill the wizard, the minion USUALLY goes away o.O

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

If you kill a wizard and not their minion, the minion has always stayed around for that current round (and then would poof afterwards). However, just the other day I saw my life minion continue for several rounds healing others in my group after I was defeated. I don't know if that was a one time thing or not, nor if it was a bug. It is different from before though.