Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minimap in Beastmoon mines needs improvement

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Somehow the minimap in the current beastmoon seems larger and more intrusive on my screen real estate than before. Sometimes It is blocking my view of the spells players on the opposite team are using during combat. Also, the marks for the bases are tiny and difficult to see. Can the map overall be cropped--there is a lot of dead space surrounding the actual active part of the map, and can the bases be made a little more visible? Thanks.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
sword tree on Jan 8, 2021 wrote:
Somehow the minimap in the current beastmoon seems larger and more intrusive on my screen real estate than before. Sometimes It is blocking my view of the spells players on the opposite team are using during combat. Also, the marks for the bases are tiny and difficult to see. Can the map overall be cropped--there is a lot of dead space surrounding the actual active part of the map, and can the bases be made a little more visible? Thanks.
I have noticed the same issue but i thought it was my poor vision getting worse. glad to know it's not just me! please KI fix this asap!

Developer
Thank you for the feedback on the minimap. I put in a ticket for this and we will be getting this fixed.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
KI, can you also modify the mayhem mirage minimap to clearly show which color port from base goes out which exit? Many players use the wrong port and then run all the way across the field. Thanks.