Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mindy's first quest in Colossus blvd

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
When you get Mindy's first quest, she says defeat evil snowmen and the quest image you accept shows the snowmen, but what you really get is defeat any gobbler.

Just an FYI.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
elzaspook wrote:
When you get Mindy's first quest, she says defeat evil snowmen and the quest image you accept shows the snowmen, but what you really get is defeat any gobbler.

Just an FYI.

Hey there~ both are part of the same quest; you need to defeat 3 of each type before turning the quest in.

FYI: The quest helper description will change, depending on your physical proximity to each type of enemy. For example, if you're standing near a snowman, that's what the arrow will point to~ but, if you move to where a bunch of Gobblers are standing, your arrow will point to them and the words at the bottom of the screen will change to suit your "new" objective.

Hope this helps!

El Veeb/Shadowsong
the Archmage of Awesomeness ;)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Oops, my bad. I haven't been feeling well, and I guess my attention is off...it was a multi purpose quest. Sorry!

Defender
May 24, 2012
This concept will help you in the future. When you get to Krok there are many side quests that want the same things. I run around gathering quests then start dueling. If you kill 4 manders or guardians you are likely to complete two quests at once. Birds and stones and all that.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
elzaspook wrote:
Oops, my bad. I haven't been feeling well, and I guess my attention is off...it was a multi purpose quest. Sorry!

LOL, it happens~ glad it helped! ;)