Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Menu Chat Malfunction/Mark Spot Glitc, Et Al.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2010
I noticed that even though the game provides for a screen resolution of 800 X 600 the chat menu (expanded) is off the left side of the screen in this resolution. That really doesn't work well. Shrink to fit please.

Also, in certain places when you mark your spot in order to teleport back, your teleport fizzles so to speak and a little window appears with the word "INFO" and a "CLOSE" button, but no information.

In such an area, a notice should appear that spot marking is not allowed because it wastes time and it wastes pips because had a person known this up front, they could have marked their spot in an area close to where they wanted to be but yet not in the disallowed area.

The INFO window is incomplete and ill timed. The warning should be right there and then when they wish to mark their spot at a location where that function is not allowed. Time (to run back) and pips many times is the difference between life and death or having to do an area over from scratch again. Please fix that.

On a side note, the program guts of the game needs to pay more attention to the frequency of it's communication with the server because my internet died suddenly but I wasn't aware of it so I was still playing, running around doing this and that but what I accomplished or gained during that time was lost. For some reason the game was not aware that the connection had gone dead.