Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mend, needs to be fixed!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, the card Mend, states:

+20% increase to incoming heals

It states this specifically on the card.

However, once you cast the spell, it states:

+20% Outgoing?

???? Is it just me???? KI please fix this, thank you!

Oh, and btw, thank you for listening to a lot of the posts. You have come a long way and fixed many issues, including mega snack drops... It is all greatly appreciated and noticed.

Now, if we can just get the new gear issue fixed, this game will be back in the greatest form!

Thanks again!

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I think it's a typo within the main spell, and the change has actually made Mend a whole lot more useful, if you ask me...

Incoming healing is a selfish skill. It only boosts the heal that you recieve, either by casting a healing spell on yourself or by having someone else cast a healing spell on you.

Outgoing healing is a party skill. It boosts all the healing that you give to others, OR yourself. It does mean that if someone else casts a healing spell on you, it won't be boosted. But if you heal yourself or someone else, then the spell is boosted.

In other words, the main difference is that Mend doesn't let you heal more by having someone else heal you. If you want to have that work, then buy some Guiding Light treasure cards and slap those onto your resident healer.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Ok, the card Mend, states:

+20% increase to incoming heals

It states this specifically on the card.

However, once you cast the spell, it states:

+20% Outgoing?

???? Is it just me???? KI please fix this, thank you!

Oh, and btw, thank you for listening to a lot of the posts. You have come a long way and fixed many issues, including mega snack drops... It is all greatly appreciated and noticed.

Now, if we can just get the new gear issue fixed, this game will be back in the greatest form!

Thanks again!

I believe the spell is healing correctly, but it shouldn't be displaying "+20% Outgoing."