Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership wont take effect. Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
Earlier today i decided to buy a membership. When i did, i waited a good half hour or so before i went to check it it was working or not. When i tried to do a member's only action (such as a members only area, like Fire Cat Alley for instance) , it still refused to let me in, and continued to advertise membership even though i have already purchased it.

Anyway, i tried to contact support and ask if someone there could help me, but it order to contact support i needed to log in, but it wouldn't accept my account info, so the only thing i could do at this point is click 'forgot password' so that maybe i could change it, but when it says that it needs to send an email to confirm my e mail address in order to do this, it never sends me anything!

Please can anyone help me? My membership has taken effect via the website but for my character on the actual game i still have no benefits such as accessing the members areas or anything. I know i should probably wait longer, but i have waited nearly 8 hours. I've waited hours now and i wouldn't want to be ripped off and stop playing because of it, because i find this game quite fun and interesting. Any help please? :(

Administrator
Let's start with the obvious and try logging out and then logging back in again.

You've only just created your characters and you will need to unlock the areas of the Spiral by completing the quests you're given. You must complete Unicorn Way before you will be given access to Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane.

If that is not the case, you can also directly email us at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 26, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Let's start with the obvious and try logging out and then logging back in again.

You've only just created your characters and you will need to unlock the areas of the Spiral by completing the quests you're given. You must complete Unicorn Way before you will be given access to Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane.

If that is not the case, you can also directly email us at support@wizard101.com

Well i've done enough quests to even get into Krokotopia so i don't think that's the case, also i've signed in and out countless times so i think i'll try support again. Thank you.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
CryoDragon95 wrote:

Well i've done enough quests to even get into Krokotopia so i don't think that's the case, also i've signed in and out countless times so i think i'll try support again. Thank you.

Even though you may have completed enough quests to get your wizard to the minimum level for Krokotopia, you still have to complete main storyline quests in order to get to those other areas. Even into the areas as Firecat Alley, have a requirement. You can't progress without doing them. There have been some changes in requirements that you may want to go the the Community News and then to Game Updates then click on August 2011 and look at the Miscellaneous section. It will give you some of the latest requirements for these areas.

Defender
May 15, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
CryoDragon95 wrote:

Even though you may have completed enough quests to get your wizard to the minimum level for Krokotopia, you still have to complete main storyline quests in order to get to those other areas. Even into the areas as Firecat Alley, have a requirement. You can't progress without doing them. There have been some changes in requirements that you may want to go the the Community News and then to Game Updates then click on August 2011 and look at the Miscellaneous section. It will give you some of the latest requirements for these areas.
Did he mention levels? I only saw that he did enough quests to get into Krokotopia