Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I have to bring this up due to an issue that I JUST had with mine and my husband's account. I believe that I know what happened too.

I recently went in and purchased crowns with the last bit of money on my college credit card for myself. Since I have been trying to make this account get to zero because no more money will be deposited in it anymore. However, due to the use of that card information on my account as the parental controller, it tried to use that number for our monthly payment. Of course, it wasn't there, and it took everyone back to Wizard City.

There was a minor crisis with the children of course, lol. I had to ask my husband if he had canceled the subscriptions, which he hadn't. The only thought that I had was that it was trying to use my card number instead of his account.

My thoughts here is to add a one-time crown purchase option to the purchase screen. This way, any credit card information put in will not interrupt pre-set purchases of memberships. It would honestly make things easier for family groups I believe.