Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May not cast fireblade?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Just got a hybrid to epic. Talents may cast death shield and may cast fire blade have not casted in three days since the pet was leveled. Is this a bug?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
travisAk wrote:
Just got a hybrid to epic. Talents may cast death shield and may cast fire blade have not casted in three days since the pet was leveled. Is this a bug?

The talent is random. Sometimes, it'll be an extremely long time before a pet uses a may cast talent.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
It's not a bug. I have a starfish that may cast ice blades. It does cast it randomly.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I have 18 hours of in fight time and it has not casted once, I noticed this problem first with my level 48 helephant as it has never casted a fire blade in six months of play. Like to add that I have over twenty epic pets? Is anyone else having this problem? Should I submit a ticket?

Historian
May 01, 2010
travisAk wrote:

also, just telling you, the pet seems to "break in" the talent my helephant never casted it, and now, he casts it at leat once every two battles. btw if you didnt know i think it is only casted after you make an attack.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
May cast blades and traps are triggered by attacking. It's a nice talent, but, if your pet only gives you a blade after you've already won the fight, what's the point?

May cast shields is triggered by getting hit.

Shouldn't it be the other way around so that if you get hit while preparing for an attack it'll make the attack stronger while when you attack, it'll cast a shield on you since it's had to effectively shield and prepare to attack at the same time?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
i have a ice hound that may cast a snow shield but it hadnt since 2 months thats not a bug it only cast fireblade when a specific spell it attacked or done something to you since its fire blade you have to get attacked by fire for awhile and it might work :)

KileyRainbowflower :D