Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MASSIVE Mooshu Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I thought I was close to being done in Mooshu and I was so excited. Those elemental shrines certainly gave me a lot of problems, since it seems like going into the wrong shrine creates a bug for the air or fire shrine not to light. But I finally got through those and finished beating the war oni.... after several tries.

The second I stepped out of the Shiritaki temple, one of those diseased water spirits caught me. I kid you not, I had lived by 16 points. For some reason, the game minimized. It's done that before, but it's never been a problem since it really just sort of pauses the game. When I brought it back up, the game was frozen. I tried everything to get it to work but I got an error message and it shut off. The worst part? It wants me to start all over in the temple!!!!

Yeah - this was me -> , , .....

Is there a way for someone to reset my game past the Plague Oni part so that I don't have to go through it all again? Believe me, if I thought it was my fault, I'd kick myself up and down but do it over again since that'd be my bad - and I shouldn't complain for my own stupidity. But since I don't think it was anything I did, is setting the game to the next quest a possibility?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If Support honored requests like this, they'd get thousands of requests a week. You'll have to do it over.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
haha well, it worked once. they've been pretty good about cleaning the bugs out of my game! i think something went wrong from the beginning since pretty much all of my quests repeat. this is the worst that's happened though. usually, it's just a matter of removing the repeated quest and then i can move on. i think actually writing to them would be better.

anyway, i'm sure people complain of a lot pettier problems then this. i've had several items go missing, spells that won't work, etc., but so what... it doesn't affect game play, so i don't bother them with that. i figure if i'm paying for it, the least they could do is fix a big problem that i didn't cause.

it's easy to say just start over when it doesn't happen to you and you didn't spend hours trying to work around the bugs. i've ALREADY started over... honestly, i'm not even sure how many times!! at the very least 6, because every single time i hit a bug with those elemental shrines. i finally got through them and it took me several tries to kill the wavebringer and an hour and a half for the plague oni. so, at this point, just doing it over isn't as easy as it sounds. that's a massive waste of my time.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Sorry but not your computer, I had the same problem. Its a pain and I too was highly upset that I didnt play that area for a few days, but I did go back and finally got it done..Again..
Good Luck.