Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Masive Fantasy House glitch or on purpose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I might sound crazy, but i have the massive fantasy house. If you go in side and then on the third lower level you can find that there is a wall to go through. There is also another 'glitch' hallway which leads to another way to go there and a room. Is this a glitch or is supposed to happen?

Alexis Hawkcaller
level 55
Diviner

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
wizardgirl322 wrote:
I might sound crazy, but i have the massive fantasy house. If you go in side and then on the third lower level you can find that there is a wall to go through. There is also another 'glitch' hallway which leads to another way to go there and a room. Is this a glitch or is supposed to happen?

Alexis Hawkcaller
level 55
Diviner

It is no glitch, those are the secret passages :)

ellie

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
These are "hidden" paths. Think of it as a little extra special place you can hide away.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
wizardgirl322 wrote:

Alexis Hawkcaller
level 55
Diviner

This is just the fun parts of discovery and fun. it can also be used for:
1. Spy hideout
2. Survellance
3. Hide n Seek
4. Secret meeting areas

These are just a few ideas from me, kelly soulblossom level 55 life student. if u can think of even more, Great! hope this made it clearer and btw (by the way) it is not a glitch.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
I dont own the house but its a good place to run if you are playing tag.