Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marly Bone crafting quest NOT FINISHED!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
OK, so i finished crafting everything for the mb crafting but then she isnt saying i am dont like it even told me to talk to her but she still has the gray question mark above her head! Please fix this i worked really hard on this to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
I had the same thing happen to me. I crafted the items and after having crafted them I put them in my bank so I would not sell them by mistake (I did that mistake on the Krok crafting quest :D oops)
After compleating the final crafting the sound of quest compleat went off, I returned to my bank and retrieved all the items I had made and then worked my way back to her. When I got there the same thing that happend to you, happend to me, sorry to say I had to recraft any of the items that had been placed in my bank before the the quest could be accepted buy her. I thought it was just me or that I had made a mistake but a few of my friends have had the same thing happen to them as well.
So personaly I wouldn't put ANY of your crafted items in your bank, keep them in you pack till quest is compleat.
I think Professor Greyrose we might have found a bug in the system XD.
Keep on it bjn177, I am now a Grandmaster crafter and IT IS worth all the work to get, the level 55 gear works great and my house is filled with all kinds of cool items I can sport off to my friends.

Good luck and see yah round the Spiral.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
i swear you need to make crafting items unsellable until quest is done, cause i am sure a heck NOT wasting another week to buy 8 stupid pieces of scrap iron so i can make something because i sold one without paying attention. i am in dragonspyre and for me to be THAT far and not have MB crafting quest done because you guys are to lazy to either make more of it appear or simply make a store that sells EVERY reagent in the game is not right. i am simply sick and tired of trying to find some stupid scrap iron, heck i find mistwood and whatever that lava flower thing it is called all the time, like ever corner i go by i find them! i did ALL of mb and i swear i only found 4 scrap iron....i ran every street 20 times back and forth both sides and found only 4! just sad KI, just sad..........