Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone/Kroktopia Glitch???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
OK, I have a few glitches. I have followed the storyline, careful to complete each quest, but I have not yet been given access to the Krokosphinx or Palace of Fire in KT. I have no more quests avaliable, either This is bad because now I can't complete KT, or gain access to MB. Is this a glitch, or have I somehow messed up? Can someone please help?!

*Thanks to all those who answered!*
Flint Bearcloud, Lvl 25 Myth 8)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have followed the storyline, careful to complete each quest, but I have not yet been given access to the Krokosphinx or Palace of Fire in KT.

The Palace of Fire is the third area in the Great Pyramid. You must finish that before you can get to the Krokosphinx.

Before you get into the Palace of fire, you must finish the main quest line in the Royal Hall and Chamber of Fire of the Great Pyramid. Some of those quests send you to places like the Krokotopia library (by Zeke) and to talk to the mander by the spiral door--so check to make sure you didn't miss talking to one of these out-of-the-way guys.

My first suggestion is to run through all areas of the Oasis and the Great Pyramid that you've unlocked and look for a yellow question or exclamation mark that you may have missed somewhere. If you can't find any open or new quests, then check out the link below. This wiki page shows all the areas of the Great Pyramid and briefly describes the quests. Check to make sure you've done them all.

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pyramid_of_the_Sun_Quests

(If KI won't post the link, just Google Wizard101 Pyramid Sun Quests and you'll find the information you need.)

If after all this, you still find yourself stuck, contact support and tell them your account name (but not your password!), your wizard's name, school & level, and the last couple of quests or battles you completed. They may need to reset your account to get you back on track.

Good luck.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
blake25410 wrote:
OK, I have a few glitches. I have followed the storyline, careful to complete each quest, but I have not yet been given access to the Krokosphinx or Palace of Fire in KT. I have no more quests avaliable, either This is bad because now I can't complete KT, or gain access to MB. Is this a glitch, or have I somehow messed up? Can someone please help?!

*Thanks to all those who answered!*
Flint Bearcloud, Lvl 25 Myth 8)

Do every single quest in Krock, If that doesnt work go to wizard101central.com

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Freshta wrote:
I have followed the storyline, careful to complete each quest, but I have not yet been given access to the Krokosphinx or Palace of Fire in KT.

The Palace of Fire is the third area in the Great Pyramid. You must finish that before you can get to the Krokosphinx.

Before you get into the Palace of fire, you must finish the main quest line in the Royal Hall and Chamber of Fire of the Great Pyramid. Some of those quests send you to places like the Krokotopia library (by Zeke) and to talk to the mander by the spiral door--so check to make sure you didn't miss talking to one of these out-of-the-way guys.

My first suggestion is to run through all areas of the Oasis and the Great Pyramid that you've unlocked and look for a yellow question or exclamation mark that you may have missed somewhere. If you can't find any open or new quests, then check out the link below. This wiki page shows all the areas of the Great Pyramid and briefly describes the quests. Check to make sure you've done them all.

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Pyramid_of_the_Sun_Quests

(If KI won't post the link, just Google Wizard101 Pyramid Sun Quests and you'll find the information you need.)

If after all this, you still find yourself stuck, contact support and tell them your account name (but not your password!), your wizard's name, school & level, and the last couple of quests or battles you completed. They may need to reset your account to get you back on track.

Good luck.
What happens when you reset account? Do you have to start the game again? :?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Can you tell me what happens exactly when your account is reset?