Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
Hi, I've got a problem.

The system thinks I've finished Marleybone but won't unlock MuShu for me.

Here's what happened:

I started Kensington and a friend asked me to port to them. Turns out they were just starting Big Ben. We went through the dungeon and the system gave me credit for the quests. It gave me the mastermind badge, etc., but did not unlock MuShu for me.

So, since I knew I hadn't finished the correct sequence technically, I attempted to redo Kensington and Big Ben, but the characters who assign quests will not interact with me. They're behaving as if I've already finished the quests, which is fine, but as I mentioned earlier MuShu isn't unlocked.

Net-net, I can't go forward to MuShu but I can't go back and redo the stuff that unlocks MuShu either. Any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Well, re-check your world portal and all people who could be involved like Ambrose. If the don't work, contact the support page.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Kensington Park is a side quest and is not necessary at all to get to Mooshu.

As far as Big Ben, were you at that stage in the quests where you needed to do Big Ben (i.e., you finished Counterweight West)?

If you have not done the Counterweights at all, then you need to complete them before officially accessing Big Ben and getting credit for it.

If you cannot get into Big Ben by yourself via the entrance, then you never officially did it, regardless of the badge earned (you earn the badge by defeating Meowiarty, which you did, but that doesn't mean that you completed your Big Ben quest)

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
dathansc wrote:
The system thinks I've finished Marleybone but won't unlock MuShu for me.

Here's what happened:

I started Kensington and a friend asked me to port to them. Turns out they were just starting Big Ben. We went through the dungeon and the system gave me credit for the quests. It gave me the mastermind badge, etc., but did not unlock MuShu for me.

So, since I knew I hadn't finished the correct sequence technically, I attempted to redo Kensington and Big Ben, but the characters who assign quests will not interact with me. They're behaving as if I've already finished the quests, which is fine, but as I mentioned earlier MuShu isn't unlocked.

Thanks!

I ran into this problem helping a few wizards in the game. First, Kensington is a side quest and simply flying to Kensington is enough to clear that quest from your book. Second, the Mastermind Badge is like the Savior of the Spiral Badge, it just means that you survived the ordeal.

If memory serves me right, you finish Katz lab and are supposed to then talk to Watson. Since most players port out of Katz lab or port to Regent's Square to get mana/health, they miss the important new quest from Watson. Watson will send you to the Museum to chat with Pembrook and Bones for a wonderful tour of the Clockworks and finally Big Ben itself. This is the sequence of the game that unlocks Mooshu.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008