Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Book Quest Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I need someone from KI to look at this for me. Professor Greyrose or someone answering would be highly appreciated.
I was doing the book quest in Marleybone because I had already beaten the world and I knew where they were. When I got the first book in Hyde Park it said, "Goal Complete: Get whatever book" There wasn't anything wrong with that. But then it said, "Goal Complete: Welcome to Mooshu" See the problem? Well I was confused so I looked at my quests and saw that one of the books that I had to find in Mooshu was gone. I decided to test it out. I went and got the book in Chelsea Court and saw that I had two goals completed. Same in Newgate Prison. When I was done getting the books in Marleybone I only had to find two books in Mooshu. For each book I got in Marleybone, I got a Mooshu book. It didn't do this when I got books before. Again, I really want someone from KI to answer me because I'm not sure if this is just on my computer or if this is a big bug.